Saturday, November 18, 2017

Fun and Festive FaLaLa Holiday Card Set - with Elena


Hello, it's Elena  her to share the set of festive cards I made using Fa-La-La collection

Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_01.JPG

Love this fun collection, and I had a pleasure of creating more than one card.

Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_02.JPG

Blue is mostly the winter color for me. I've used to create each year several cards with blue and white, however I still like to use traditional colors for my Christmas cards too.


Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_03.JPG

Well, I used mostly the papers from 6x6 Paper pad, however I used some pieces from the 12x12 sheets too for differences in scale and proportion.

Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_04.JPG


I created several paper layers and used the paper lace doilies for each card I made.



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_05.JPG

To embellish my cards I added glittered cardstock and added the chipboard , that I heat embossed with the golden powder, and topped with the Double Dot Jewels.

Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_06.JPG

I also fussy cut some elements such as gift boxes, the tree and Santa for each card.

Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_07.JPG

For one of my sentiment I used the tag, that I cut out from the paper, and for the other - I used the die to cut it out.


You can check my video tutorial for more details:





Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Nov_15_08.JPG


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Fa-La-La/ Fa-La-La, Sparkle, Noteworthy, 6x6 Paper Pad

Dies: To and From

Laser Cut Chipboard: Ornaments

Wood Shapes:  Snowflake

Jewels: Ruby Red

Doilies: 4" Small


-

1 comment: