Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Handmade Cards with a Masculine Twist. . . . with Elena



Hello BoBunny Friends,

Today, It's me Elena, on the blog and ready to share with you a bunch of masculine cards I made using Essentials collections by BoBunny.



Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo1.jpg


Well, I guess that many people are struggling with their creativity when it comes to making the cards for the men in your life.  What to do for Cards for Him?  I feel that way too...it seems much easier to add flowers and pretty stuff than use other embellishments.


Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo2.jpg

So I started thinking what I can do, and in the end I created four cards, each with their own distincly, not "feminine" look.

Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo3.jpg

  Initially I started mixing the patterns from the Double Dot collections. I took Chevron, Vintage and Dot packs and ... mixed them , it was fun and easy to do.

Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo4.jpg

I also created the layers using the dies, mostly Selfie Dies.

However I also added Dreamcatcher Laser Cut chipboard that I painted a bit with acrylic paints and the powders.

Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo5.jpg

To finish my cards I also added the brads and the jewels.

Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo6.jpg

I like adding stitching to my cards, and when it comes to male cards you can do it with any thread colors.


Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo7.jpg

And so. .  .Ta Da!!!!  Here are my finished cards, for the men and boys in your life, and even the ladies too!  Who doesn't love getting a thoughtfully handmade card!!!

Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo8.jpg

Essentials_Cards_Elena_feb21_photo9.jpg


Thanks for stopping in today for some BoBunny inspiration!

x Elena



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Double Dot  Chevron/ Charcoal , Island Mist ; Double Dot Vintage/ Powder Blue, Wasabi; Double Dot / Ocean, Mint

Dies: Selfie, Bear Necessities, Tick Tock

Laser Cut Chiboard: DreamCatcher

Brads: Aqua, Emerald

Jewels: Tuxedo, Aqua

Gesso White

1 comment: