Monday, February 19, 2018

Upcycled Mini Wallet Fold Tag Album featuring Charmed with Ginny



Hello there friends!  I've got a bit of a recycling project for you today. I have created a wallet fold mini album with the packaging from an online order and the gorgeous Charmed collection from BoBunny.  I've made this style of mini in the past and been frustrated at the bulkiness of  cardstock I used for the base.  But I found a great solution to this when I unboxed a package and the "filler" paper was just the perfect thinness to be creased well and not get poofy when folded. I simply cut it down to a 12 x 12 inch piece and it was just perfect!




Since this scrapbook is a mini I was able to use the gorgeous cut apart to be the focal image.  I added Double Dot Jewels, fussy cut images, and a few flowers and trim to finish off the front cover.

 Inside the mini there are pockets to hold tags. There is room for pictures and mementos to be tucked in with the tags so this would make a really thoughtful gift. The tags are topped with a bit of trim to coordinate with the outside. 



 The pockets are lined with companion papers. Not only doe this give the pocket a nice finished look but adds sturdiness. The tags have sentiments from the sticker sheet.



The outside pockets have tabbed topped tags with more of the fussy cut images. The back is for photos and journaling.

The outside tags are similar but different for a nice coordinated look.



Please enjoy this process video I've prepared for you on how I created this mini album....





 BoBunny Supplies:



Patterned Paper~Charmed:Demure, Petals, Perfection, Mirror, Imagine



 Combo Stickers~ Charmed



 Double Dot Jewels~ Ruby Red



 Double Dot Brads~ Ruby Red


Double Dot Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment